Illinois 24, Wisconsin 23 POSTGAME

Unbelievable! That saved Lovies job.
I hope not unless we actually turn the corner and win some more games this season. 1 win does not make up for the rest of the season. Today was AWESOME. but I'm still not convinced he can win consistently here. Wisconsin runs the type of offense Lovie learned how to coach against 30 years ago. IF he can show he can stop the RPO/spread, he can stick around. Great win today though.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
If this same team keeps showing up, we have a chance to get 3-4 more wins.

Big IF...but if the corner HAS a been turned, it’s not out of the realm of possibility that we could go bowling.
The table is set. Northwestern and Rutgers would make it 5. Purdue is looking more possible now. 6-6 and bowling is not out of reach yet.

Deleted member 654622

D
This season is not over. Lovie still has more to prove. But that is two games in a row that this team showed some fight. Need to give me more to be convinced 100%
Last week Mich was looking past us to Penn St. This week Wisc was looking past us to OSU. I understand if people want to make those arguments. I am not. I saw fight and desire. Show me next week and prove you are legit