Illinois 37, Michigan State 34 POSTGAME

IllFanInMi

I
Feel so bad for Coach Dantonio. He seems like such a nice guy.

He is, too nice. AD wanted him to cut out some assistants, but Dantonio did a shuffle and reassigned positions, which caused a lot of criticism. He’s also been overly loyal to Lewerke, and you saw tonight why that’s not a great idea. Kinda the nice guys finish last scenario for him this year.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
I will enjoy everything left in this years season no matter what.....but I really, really want to see one more thing.

Sell out the last home game vs. Northworstern for these seniors. They deserve one packed house before they go.

Pack Memorial Stadium. Make their last walk through Grange Grove one they will never forget.

MainelyIllini

uh, Maine
I have to admit I thought they were done when it was 31-10. I turned it off and did some chores. Got a text about the final score and forced my kids to watch the 4th quarter with me. They were screaming and shouting not knowing that I already knew the final score. I will never forget the sheer joy my kids had watching the end of this game. Thank you Illini for making football fun again!