Illinois 41, Nebraska 23 Postgame

SKane

Tennessee
Back-to-back wins.

Back the team to gain a victory.

We'll back you to stand against the (tOSU) best in the land.

Absolutely huge win for the team, the staff and the university. Thrilled to see them dominate a game like that. I've been hard on the coaching staff too, but a tip of the cap to them for an awesome job.

Also, good news on Collin Miller, per Nebraska Twitter....preliminary scans look good, has full range of motion, per Coach Frost.

altenberger22

South Carolina
Speculation of our upcoming Vegas spreads:

OSU (home) +34.5
Iowa (home) + 7.5
NW (away) + 9.5
Dec 19th Even

Can we win at least two of these last four games and be invited to a Bowl Game as a 4-5 Big Ten team?

Deleted member 746648

D
Why does Lovie have to go and give me hope like this? The offense looked like they actually wanted to be there. They spread the ball around well and kept moving the chains. We didn't have many penalties, no turnovers and we even used a fake punt which was unexpected coming from Lovie.

If we could play like this every week we wouldn't be winning championships but we could actually go bowling every year. These last two games were proof that if you get out of your own way the other team might make it easy for you and Nebraska definitely did that.

Has Lovie finally realized he must change, and adjust. Look how well that worked for Underwood.

I thought we were more BIG then Nebraska minus TE position. Our O and D line seemed bigger.

illini80

Forgottonia
Anyone else think trolling Nebraska on twitter by the Illini Athletics account a is a bad look?

It smacks of poor sportsmanship, but strangely it doesn't bother me.

The pressure is on OSU every week to cover the spread ( think Vegas ). Let's kick their butt