Dan

Admin
[YOUTUBE]TWLbb43lpGI[/YOUTUBE]
[youtube]t8vZtHynysw[/youtube]

:illinois:

Last edited:

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Ok, maybe not ice, but Alstork has a little frost.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
All the freshman minutes we have vs. an experienced....very good....defensive team, you take this W and run.

I did not see the game but looking at the numbers it looks like a John Groce win. Hardly any free throws, and a ton of missed 3's. 20 turnovers.

Wtf?

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Okoro watching Black and knowing we will have one of the best back courts in the country in two years makes me....

giphy.gif

yeah...sloppy passes against a good D team. clean that and the inside D. Finke showed signs of good D though. not sure why we didnt play more zone.

Sent from my VS500 using Tapatalk

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Without Alstork, it's a L. Now if his O can at least become serviceable.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
I think the tough losses earlier has made us stronger down the stretch ....refuse to lose....

great 3pter by monte....free throws by Alstork were huge...sloppy game for us , but MAYBE we have turned the page and expect to win....

WE still lack that imposing frontcourt player but are playing tough D and rebounding well

Way too close for comfort BUT I'll definitely take the W

radiodj

Houston
You can't struggle to put away a team like Grand Canyon and still claim to be a good team. I'm sorry, but you just can't.

FeelTheLovie

Louisville, KY
Man Leron black would be a huge piece for a team competing for a title in any conference. Hope we hold on to him for the 5th year