Illinois 67, Indiana 66 POSTGAME

I'm lmao, from the coach who pays his players. Bitchin aka as he said about fouls. Wow. If half of the fouls they committed were called. It would have been a 10 point win, even with their 24 from 3 pt. Land. Amazing.

I love what coach Underwood said about having men who have won on his team. So true!!!!!!:
Frazier-2 state titles
Ayo-2 state titles
Griffin-NYC state Title
Feliz- State title/Junior College National title
Kofi/ the top High school team in the country
Georgi/ team at St.Pats with 2 NBAers only a- 2*
He is recruiting winners and that is so Important. Kudos Coach and whole staff!!!!!
Recruit winners and wow guess what, you win!.

Deleted member 29907

D
First two questions from IU reporter to archie were asking him to comment on potential bad calls at the end ...

NICE CULTURE of Excuse making you've got going on there coach!

One of these days I'm going to have a heart attack because of these games. So glad to beat Indiana! Maybe it's my age but they are still the biggest rivalry for me followed by Missouri. This reminded me of the Hensen vs Knight years, close intense games that kept you glued to your seats until the end. I would love Underwood vs Miller to be the next long lasting coaches rivalry between the two Universities.
For there to be a rivalry, the other side needs to win occasionally. Would rather have it one-sided our way for a while.

We don't win that game without Andres.
He is nails tough. I know we have studs coming in, however, his big moment toughness is extraordinary. He'll be missed.
King Kofi showed up big time.
Ayo is da MAN!
And DMW was great on D but added just the amount of offense I have been wanting to see from him.

altgeld88

Arlington, Virginia
What a superfluous, forgotten dick.
As well as one lacking in character, demonstrated amply in 2006 by the way in which he handled his backing away from his oral commitment. That this guy is now over 30 and tweeting something like this exhibits, shall we say, a certain lack of self-awareness. Can't understand where he got it from when you look at his dad. Speaking of "What a dick."

I love what coach Underwood said about having men who have won on his team. So true!!!!!!:
Frazier-2 state titles
Ayo-2 state titles
Griffin-NYC state Title
Feliz- State title/Junior College National title
Kofi/ the top High school team in the country
Georgi/ team at St.Pats with 2 NBAers only a- 2*
He is recruiting winners and that is so Important. Kudos Coach and whole staff!!!!!
Recruit winners and wow guess what, you win!.
I loved watching BUs post game interview. You can tell how highly he regards these players for what they have done this year. You could see him get emotional talking about Giorgi. This is HIS team! They have bought in and are working hard and have bought in completely. They love BU and the feeling is mutual. My favorite comment was that he was most happy not with the play on the court but that "the locker room was right". You gotta believe that this culture is why our recruiting is going so well.

Should I be happy we won, or worried about how difficult that was down the stretch after we had a 7-point lead? Or both?
:oops::):mad::eek::love::unsure:
???
As Clemenza would have said, "Its the Big Ten. Nuttun comes easy. Take the win. Leave the worry."

Anyone know what transpired between the ref and Feliz at the end of the game?

Looked like Feliz shrugged his shoulders at the ref as the clock hits 0:00. Looks like ref points at him and goes over to the score table immediately.

"we're not out of it yet, and, there's uh, we are in the last week of the season. And I feel, I feel great about that." Brad Underwood, Post game interview.

I feel great about that too...

"We got some of the smartest fans" Brad Underwood, Post game interview.

Thanks Coach.

Anyone know what transpired between the ref and Feliz at the end of the game?

Looked like Feliz shrugged his shoulders at the ref as the clock hits 0:00. Looks like ref points at him and goes over to the score table immediately.

Trent got knocked down hard on that screen. I think the ref was going to look at it to see if it was a flagrant. Or maybe just going to see if the last 3 counted. And Andres was shrugging in the “who cares if it counts or not” sense. Either way, I think the official was wanting to see a replay, and Andres wasn’t the issue.

I thought Indiana played really well and hit a lot of tough shots. They might have set the record for most circus shots made in a game. So good to see us still find a way to win. Maybe next year we can figure out how to push a lead from 7 to 15.

Yeah they hit not just a couple, but at least 8 points in the first half of luck shots. They were also hitting at a rate they usually dont. Otherwise, we would have blown them out.

Like Trayce Jackson, happy for Giorgi B, nice to Damonte make a few drives even if a couple were blocked and hope he continues. Next is getting Trent going.