Illinois 69, Nebraska 57 POSTGAME

Admin
Ryan Schmidt in for Rayvonte Rice

:illinois:

Last edited:
Chicagoland
I-L-L THAT was an intense game. I can breathe now with a win. :) so happy for Groce and the guys, seniors especially. Maybe the biggest test of the season coming up on saturday!

GO ILLINI!

Los Angeles
Really happy Nnanna was able to go out that way. He can be frustrating, for sure, but he stuffed the stat sheet tonight.

I have things inside of me to say about how happy I am, but I'm sort of wiped out by that struggle. Whew

Great ending to a mediocre game. Love the seniors and the effort they bring. Really appreciate how AS has stuck in through to the end and has really put together a nice stretch lately. Guy is wet from three when he is moving to his left. Rice....I will miss him. Egwu, WOW what an effort player. Gotta love this team, despite all the frustration they cause us.

I-L-L!!!

It was nip and tuck most of the game, but it was good to see us pull away at the end. This team has lacked that killer instinct in the past.

Gotta be ready for Purdue on Saturday, can't afford to drop that one unless we plan on winning multiple games in the BTT.

:shield:

We continued to play lock down D and the seniors carried us. Leron had another great outing tonight too. So happy these guys get to go out like that.

northbrook, il
seniors and a freshman led us tonite. Gutty win. On to Purdue for a game that should be a war.

Network briefly showed RR favoring his left hand, but then it was never again.
Hoping that was just a stinger and nothing more

Florida
A must win situation, and the seniors did what they needed to make sure it happened. RR looks like he has gained his form again. Now on to PU....lets get another win!

Win one of next two and we in:illinois:

Rayvonte is freaking all american!!!!!

Thanks Nnanna, Ray, Ahmad and Ryan! Still work to do but you done good.