Illinois 78, Iowa 76 POSTGAME

So proud of these guys! Even getting screwed by the refs all game and almost a majority of these games, we still look good. If Gb can make some of those bunnies and Trent shoots more in rhythm we will be dangerous. The way damonte, kipper, Alan developing now late season... with Dre, ayo, and kofi being consistent - add GB and Trent to get going we are gonna go far!

Deleted member 29907

D
We really need to close out teams better but still a pretty sweet win.
We need to stop playing a 30 second offensive possession starting at 4 mins left - completely took us out of our momentum. Yes, no stupid shots early in the clock (TF - I see you). Please, please, please - just keep the momentum - we let teams rest and we let up on D when we do that.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Love this team. They fight. Literally. Ayo changed the narrative. Kofi changed the team. Damonte got lots of !!!! from dickheads like me - then he shut us up. Kipper finished strong and Feliz will be a beloved Illini forever. I-L-!!!!ing-L

We did not play a perfect game and still won and should've won more easily. They had role players give more than usual and they still lost. I think we're the better team 7 times out of ten.

POWURR

From Downtown
KOFI is for closers, baby!!

3DF93E89-DD71-48D6-87E0-63A1EFE82BE4.gif

I about had a stroke when Trent took that 3 early in the clock I think after Ayos great save . I dont like missing FTs but if a mental mistake costs us that drives would have driven me nuts. 1 for 8 from three and taking that shot early in the clock i literally cussed at the screen when it left his hand!