Illinois 79, Michigan State 74 POSTGAME

So proud of our boys. I didn't think we had it in us to finish this game and they proved me wrong. SO SO SO glad to be proved wrong. What a special moment for them to beat #9 MSU at home and have the court rushed by the Illini faithful. A crappy season is helping us grow AND get unforgettable memories/moments for these young players.

Deleted member 4960

D
Shouldn’t confuse you, they are young and starting to play better D and better offense! Also finally making some clutch plays.

Well done, made it interesting but MSU was coming off 2 straight losses, we did it 2 in ROW! Could we make a post season? I can't wait to see us next year.

Deleted member 649710

D
Team has come a bit of a way since losing to Florida freaking Atlantic. Wow. Happy for them.

I had business today n dudnt use my tickets....I'm pissed....some things mean more than a buck.....but it was supposed to be icy tonight. . I hope it is in CU n Dan Dakich bust his !!! leaving the the Illini W

This is the team we should expect to see in he future. This is the system we were excited about when Underwood was hired. IT WORKS!

Yeah, I am so very happy to look back at my posts earlier about how disorganized we were, and see that it just took longer than we wanted or thought.

This team is inspiring!

FinalFour88

Charlotte, NC
Wow, that was awesome! We needed a win like that. This is what I remember Illini hoops feeling like.

Ayo was clutch, so was Trent at the line. Feliz had a great game.