Illinois 81, Northwestern 76 POSTGAME

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
giphy.gif

Second half defense needs some work, but our offense was good enough, keep winning.

Decent game, Feliz in beast mode, fts fantastic, lots of rotations, Griffin got some tough love, we punched back every run. Good result.

illini80

Forgottonia
It's a W. Did a lot of good things on offense. Defense needs to be better.

Wonder how NW feels about getting hosed by the refs....uh wait.....Good win regardless

Deleted member 4960

D
I’ll take the win! About time we get a game where we shoot free throws like that and get a little home cooking! Definitely need to work in that 2nd half D.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
2 more wins than I thought we’d get after the FAU game and a couple left that could be wins. Winning ugly in this league is how it’s done -year after year.

SycIllini

Sycamore, Illinois
2 more wins than I thought we’d get after the FAU game and a couple left that could be wins. Winning ugly in this league is how it’s done -year after year.

Very content with an ugly win. Much better than the alternative.

The must win game of this season. On to the next.

Serious question. Can someone explain to me what the round about passing drill to start our offense is supposed to accomplish other than drop the shot clock to 10 seconds before we start to look at the basket?

Thank goodness for Feliz. He carried us tonight.

Our half court offense is not good. Rarely results in a decent look. Needs work.

Great win. I think the foul differential was owed to us attacking off the dribble and being more athletic. Finally nice to see them take advantage of our quickness. Also, I'd be sure to wager that Pardon or Law do not think they've ever fouled anyone in their life.