Illinois 95, Minnesota 68 POSTGAME

Bailey

Los Angeles
Out of curiosity are you seeing this anywhere other than ESPN and Illinois centric coverage? I follow the NBA pretty close and I haven't seen/heard his name anywhere. I did some light research on draft sites (which I don't think have any sources, but probably read more on the internet than me) and none of them had him in the draft at all.

Don't get me wrong, I love how Ayo is playing, but I just don't think he's currently someone teams are going to draft in the first round. I don't think he'll have the measurables to wow teams, because no matter how much they bring analytics into it, they'll never stop falling for the Andrew Wiggins of the world.

He caught scout's attention at the U-18 USA camp. I think Brian Snow wrote about it at the time.

Agreed. Most reputable mock drafts and scouting don't put Ayo in round 1 or in the draft at all. Would be extremely surprised to see him declare. He needs at least 1 or 2 more years and hope for 1st round.

After ESPN snatched up Draft Express, there became 1 reputable draft source and it's ESPN. Don't bother with NBADraft.net. The buzz is real here.

He caught scout's attention at the U-18 USA camp. I think Brian Snow wrote about it at the time.

After ESPN snatched up Draft Express, there became 1 reputable draft source and it's ESPN. Don't bother with NBADraft.net. The buzz is real here.

Gotcha, I was definitely skeptical of the sites that I found, but I just wasn't seeing his name anywhere