Illinois 95, Minnesota 68 POSTGAME

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
My preemptive strike at all the "this is how it should have been", "this is what we should have done to Min" comments.

giphy.gif

chiefini

Rockford, Illinois
“Taking out 120 days of frustration since last B1G victory.” The system CAN work! Let us hope this is the beginning of the resurgence.

:illinois:

Awesome, no other words. As a previous poster said, let’s calitalize on this GOLDEN opportunity: give Iowa a HELL of a game. I don’t believe we have bad players, and I don’t believe we have a bad coach. Heck, maybe this was a turning point. I REALLY want to believe it was.

I-L-L

I believe it is a turning point no matter what.
I think we are young. So I think we will take steps back at points. Let’s just keep taking two steps forward and only 1 step back.
:)

Deleted member 746094

D
My friends. The last three months have been the most trying of my life for reasons that have nothing to do with Illini basketball, though they certainly hadn’t been helping (#cancersucks).

Tonight was fun. Tonight was hope. I needed tonight more than I realized.

Glad to share it with you.

I L L

My prayers are with you and all that battle the disease. God bless and be strong. INI

This is what 40 minutes of effort and execution look like with our team. The hole is too deep, but we can turn this season into a success by closing out this season with a .500 B10 record and protecting our home court. Sunday will be a big test.

RedRocksIllini

Morrison, CO
I'm truly amazed at how much they've cleaned up the last two games. After the NW game, I didn't think they were ever going to get away from that sloppy play. Very glad I was wrong. Players and coaching staff deserve a lot of credit. Sure, all the shots went in tonight but this game was won because they took care of the details, both defensively and offensively.

My friends. The last three months have been the most trying of my life for reasons that have nothing to do with Illini basketball, though they certainly hadn’t been helping (#cancersucks).

Tonight was fun. Tonight was hope. I needed tonight more than I realized.

Glad to share it with you.

I L L

Prayers with you, brother. Glad the Illini can start to bring any of us joy again, but especially to you!

IlliniRon

Illini Basketball Fan Forever
Ft Worth, Texas
There you go, it took awhile but now we had a chance to see what Underwood's system can do when the guys execute on offense and defense, shots are dropping and we even did a great job on the boards. Wow, makes it exciting to watch the young players develop as we go further into the season.