Illinois Alumni Team in TBT

Yes the Illini will miss Andres Feliz. My hope is that we will enjoy the addition of Adam, Curbelo, Granderon, Hutchinson, Hawkins and BBV to offset our losses of Griffin and Feliz and enjoy watching Ayo further his career here or elsewhere. It would be fitting to have Feliz, Hill and Black bring a bit of hoops joy to Illini fans after a rough several years. I...L...L...

haasi

New York

BP3WINNER.gif

BPaul just probably wanted to mix it up and have a chance to play with someone else. Good to see him play a nice game.

The difference from being a NBA player for BPaul has to be razor thin. Maybe next year he joins the house of paign squad.

BPaul just probably wanted to mix it up and have a chance to play with someone else. Good to see him play a nice game.

The difference from being a NBA player for BPaul has to be razor thin. Maybe next year he joins the house of paign squad.
Actually, I would rather see him drawing a million dollar+ salary from some NBA team owner.

Deleted member 8896

D
Interesting to watch Elijah Thomas play. I was convinced he was coming to Illinois until I was at an AAU tournament talking to a coach who told me his “handlers” would never let him leave the state of Texas. Sure enough the next thing I knew he was going to A&M.

Interesting to watch Elijah Thomas play. I was convinced he was coming to Illinois until I was at an AAU tournament talking to a coach who told me his “handlers” would never let him leave the state of Texas. Sure enough the next thing I knew he was going to A&M.
Yeah, I remembered him committing to A&M. I was confused about him playing for the Clemson alumni team. Forgot that he transferred a few games into his freshman season.

Feliz definately should get a shot at the pro level.
Wonder if this tournament could be an alternative for showcasing NBA skills. Dre was definitely the best guard on the floor and a few more games displaying those skills may get some attention. Maybe not NBA but certainly Euroleague.