Illinois Alumni Team in TBT

Too many turnovers ,...Dayton hitting shots and playing with energy. Finke came through with a three-ball. Things not looking good at the moment due to nothing going due to turnovers and missed shots. Need someone to provide a spark and energy....Vinales?

haasi

New York
Pretty ugly so far. Lots of TOs/carelessness by us and they’re hitting lots of 3s. Need to take care of the ball and work it around for good shots on offense.

Personally, I like and admire Nnanna as much as anyone....but how can he play hoops for so many years and still not catch a basketball? (Coach scratching head).....I know he has small hands, but knowing that, there are other adjustments he can be taught.

I would put Vinales in place of Garret... he either doesn't see the floor well or he chooses not to make the pass!

On a pick an roll with Malcolm, he had Macolm on the block with Kyle Davis on him, and he dribbled away from it!

Ugly half but being only down 6 is okay. Had quite a few plays that looked rushed and careless. Clean that up, make a few adjustments, and cut it down. They are switching on every screen so maybe some opportunity to slip em. Gonna have to be better in the half court if we're not getting our transition opportunities like the first two games.