Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2,401      
Still no confirmation that he's actually signed the NLI, correct?

EDIT: Read the thread before posting, dummy

#2,402      
But really though, no hot columns tweets from the staff, and nothing so far from Philips himself.

#2,403      
I hate to reference twitter, but I'm gonna reference twitter. Kendrick Green recently change his twitter profile pic to him decked out in Illinois gear with an Illinois cookie cake. So naturally, I think we are in a good spot.

#2,404      

BillyBob1

Champaign
I hate to reference twitter, but I'm gonna reference twitter. Kendrick Green recently change his twitter profile pic to him decked out in Illinois gear with an Illinois cookie cake. So naturally, I think we are in a good spot.

Remember Peoria athletes wearing Illini gear!

#2,419      

BigStan97

Cincinnati OH
Thank god. Sorry guys for the negativity earlier but these reporters jump all over an assumption and gets everyone all excited and then we don't hear anything.

Got me having flash backs of kids putting us in top 5 with the hats and then not picking us.

But I am very happy we got a kid who brings energy and plays very aggressive at LB. Very fluid athlete and makes impressive plays looks easy.

#2,422      
Pretty sure that Thad Ward tweet was aimed at Mizzou; they just offered Kendrick Green tonight :cool:

#2,425      

BigStan97

Cincinnati OH
What's nice is between 247, Scout, Rivals, ESPN sites. We, right now, have Four 4* kids.

Smalling
C.Green
Boyd
Phillips.

I'll take it. More to come. I see four very good athletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.