Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigStan97

Cincinnati OH
With DBs of Walker, Hardge and now Martin.

Are we out with Dallas Craddieth? With this being a small class, we have 3 DBs verballed, do we take a 4th ? We have 11 commits and this class might only get to 16-18 slots.

With DBs of Walker, Hardge and now Martin.

Are we out with Dallas Craddieth? With this being a small class, we have 3 DBs verballed, do we take a 4th ? We have 11 commits and this class might only get to 16-18 slots.

I think Martin will be a safety.

Deleted member 342779

D
Class Size

This class will most likely end up at 20 plus recruits.

I think that we now have enough mid to high 3 star guys to effectively sell a four star athlete on joining the class. When or who, I have no clue. It should be clear to all prospects that Lovie and staff will shape up a solid group of commits.

Luke Ford and/or Isaac Taylor-Stuart, your table is ready :illinois:

Tolson - good speed, good tackler, looks like a real playmaker on D. Lovie & Hardy will have fun with the skills he brings.

Martin - another long rangy guy in the secondary. Lovie is putting the pieces together for the D he expects to see.

Any info on what happened between Avery and TCU? Noticed a tweet from him directed at TCU and another from Myers saying Illinois would never do that to him...

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
Many big time programs have non-commitable offers to back-up recruits.

Buzzkill! I don't know enough about football recruiting to know the difference, so I was just happy. :doh:

I'll just be happy anyways! :D:clappy:

peace davids

Colorado
I feel like somebody is feeling bad today for the editing on this one.

"It is also a football program that program that possesses a storied tradition..."

DGJjfT2XYAAZcDv.jpg:small

I feel like somebody is feeling bad today for the editing on this one.

"It is also a football program that program that possesses a storied tradition..."

DGJjfT2XYAAZcDv.jpg:small

I was just coming on to make a mention of this. :doh:

peace davids

Colorado
I was just coming on to make a mention of this. :doh:

I've been there. I made a huge blunder on a marketing presentation and the CEO called me on it during the meeting. Just an aweful feeling. I hate it for the person that put this together - assuming they care.

I've been there. I made a huge blunder on a marketing presentation and the CEO called me on it during the meeting. Just an aweful feeling. I hate it for the person that put this together - assuming they care.

"Aweful" Good thing we're not in a board room right now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.