Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 654622

D
He does goes on to say he likes all of the coaches at Illinois, they are in contact with him daily and that he may take an official visit to Illinois.

I agree that it is a long shot at best, but he is listening and that is the first step.

I think he seems more interested in winning a championship than building a program. But, I believe that getting him in front of Lovie and co gives us a chance to flip him

Deleted member 654622

D
Best case scenario with Eric Young, we plant the seeds for future players. Much like the situation with Avery and Beason.

I think the question that he answered was either "What can the Illini do to land you?" or "What have the Illini been doing to land you?"

In those rose colored glasses, his response of "Pfft. A lot." is just fine! :thumb:

OK- I got sucked in. About 2:30 in, they start talking about Illinois, and the questioner says something about how Illinois doesn't win much compared to any of the other schools on his list, then asks "What can they do to get you to choose them over all these other schools?"
I heard his answer as " I really don't know- they have to do a lot really, I ain't gonna lie."

He sounded positive about the coaches and somewhat interested in taking a visit (not definitive).

OK- I got sucked in. About 2:30 in, they start talking about Illinois, and the questioner says something about how Illinois doesn't win much compared to any of the other schools on his list, then asks "What can they do to get you to choose them over all these other schools?"
I heard his answer as " I really don't know- they have to do a lot really, I ain't gonna lie."

He sounded positive about the coaches and somewhat interested in taking a visit (not definitive).

He also looked about as disinterested as possible about getting interviewed, so what he said "negatively" should be taken with a grain of salt.

Deleted member 654622

D
This dude knows how to get the columns heated!

Does mizery have a real chance with IWill? From twitter, it's like they think they're in the lead for him or something.

Also, I'd say no, the nation isn't ready for IWill and Marquez to choose the beloved. Maybe at OSU, Texas, OU, Bama, etc...they'd be ready, but not for Illinois. These guys gonna be remembered for a long time.

ritster

Wheaton, IL
Does mizery have a real chance with IWill? From twitter, it's like they think they're in the lead for him or something.

Also, I'd say no, the nation isn't ready for IWill and Marquez to choose the beloved. Maybe at OSU, Texas, OU, Bama, etc...they'd be ready, but not for Illinois. These guys gonna be remembered for a long time.

Missouri fans on Twitter are wishing him luck at Illinois . Seems they know he is coming to Littyville

Missouri fans on Twitter are wishing him luck at Illinois . Seems they know he is coming to Littyville

yeah, started seeing those tweets recently too now.

this is gonna be a looong week. all the more reason to look forward to friday hopefully. :shield:

Deleted member 16068

D
CAN'T WAIT!!!

I wish I knew how to insert the BART SCOTT Image. :)

ritster

Wheaton, IL
What is important now is that we start telling every Illini fan we know in person, by phone, by text by social media to make it to Champaign for the Spring Game. Tons of big recruits going to be there, and we need to show them that #Littyville is really going to happen from the fans standpoint.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

I wish I knew how to insert the BART SCOTT Image. :)

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.