Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Huge! (even if it was expected). Hopefully, we can parlay Williams commitment into a monster class. It's great that football is fun again!

You can't help but be reminded of Antwaan Randle El watching highlights of Williams. One of the most entertaining players I've ever seen in college football.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Wow......just Wow.

Deleted member 654622

D
FYI Isaiah Williams is going to be on the Jeremy Werner show today.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before Lovie and that coaching staff awakened this giant! Congratulations to this young man and all the others that have committed!

Deleted member 29907

D
What's especially cool is the classy way this is getting done.

Thank God we're not stuck with "using wooden boards to propel a floating vessel through the water" ;)

It takes a tremendous amounts of guts to be a top 100 recruit and take a leap of faith on a coaching staff and program that hasn't experienced a whole lot of winning in the past few years. Could not be more proud of these two guys for stepping up the plate and leading the change!

Deleted member 654622

D
The best on twitter is not the ILL love, which is awesome to see the fan base, it is the Miznoz salt. So funny

Floodgates, baby!

Takes a real leader for someone with that offer list to make this decision. Welcome aboard, Juice2

The best on twitter is not the ILL love, which is awesome to see the fan base, it is the Miznoz salt. So funny

So pumped to have Isaiah aboard. Also since I live in STL I'm super pumped to see all the Mizzou fans pouting. Their tears sustain my happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.