Winged Warrior
Ridiculous looking for a HS kid.

DcKD2fvUwAE-3XK.jpg

daaaaamn-gif-5.gif

#1,234      

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone remember that awesome pic showing Jeff Cumberland where he looks like a giant dwarfing a bunch of midget scUM players on the field? Moses reminds me of that.

Ah, here it is:
bonick_UM-ILL_16a.jpg

#1,239      

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Reggie Roberson is transferring. He and Smalling bonded very well. We have a ride left (84/85). Could be interesting.

< whoops, reading is fundamental! >

#1,241      
Reggie Roberson is transferring. He and Smalling bonded very well. We have a ride left (84/85). Could be interesting.

< whoops, reading is fundamental! >

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t follow up. He chose not to commit to Illinois. He didn’t want what we are offering. My experience of giving people like that a second chance hurts the culture.

#1,245      
I think Randolph may commit quickly. Competition at SDE with recent interest/visit from Moses & recent offer to similarly ranked Ahmad Craig. I'd like to believe EJ is along with genuine interest, but think at this point he might be helping to reinforce our interest in Randolph.
Nothing against Randolph. I think we'd love to have him.

#1,248      

Deleted member 654622

D
He was basically the staffs most wanted target and started the bishop dunne takeover despite him not actually coming here. I imagine we will call.

Ya you would have to think if the BD boys have any type of relationship with him, there will be some conversations at the least. If anything, getting him will just reinforce the Texas pipeline

#1,250      
Bro def has some closing speed!

Yeah, that's what really stood out for me too. Good football instincts / reads also. Doesn't over pursue, trusting his closing speed. I like his size too. 6' 2" allows him to put on 15-20 without much adverse effect. I'll take a 6' 2" 235/240 lb linebacker any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.