Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2,457      
Welcome Mr. Clark. Can’t wait to watch you for the next four years.
Very big pick-up for the ILLINI

#2,464      

Deleted member 236589

D
This offense is going to be pretty legit. Real good OC and the talent level is better than average.

Really, really need some size and speed with that LB group and at pretty much every position in the defensive backfield.

Regardless of yesterday, you can slowly see the parts coming together.

#2,466      
This offense is going to be pretty legit. Real good OC and the talent level is better than average.

Really, really need some size and speed with that LB group and at pretty much every position in the defensive backfield.

Regardless of yesterday, you can slowly see the parts coming together.

Agreed. I don't think it's much of a stretch to imagine this offense averaging 35+ ppg next season.

I am curious on what side of the ball Beason ends up on. After watching the drops from the slot yesterday, I really would like to see him in that spot where I think he could have a Rondale Moore type impact. Obviously bigger need is on D though.

#2,467      

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
Agreed. I don't think it's much of a stretch to imagine this offense averaging 35+ ppg next season.

I am curious on what side of the ball Beason ends up on. After watching the drops from the slot yesterday, I really would like to see him in that spot where I think he could have a Rondale Moore type impact. Obviously bigger need is on D though.
It won't happen, but I'm still holding out hope that we'll Chris Gamble him.

#2,469      
I think Cumby, with his speed, lines up in the slot once in a while. We need Beason in the secondary. Though some of our issues there are youth. We need more LB'ers and another safety or two, bad. Besides Bennett Williams getting canned, we are still the only one listed as warm for his brother. But...

#2,470      

I think he will play kick off and punt returm plus offense and defense. You can’t limit a athlete like this at all.

#2,471      
* Beason is supposed to run track, for what that is worth
* I think I heard, for the very first time, Lovie say "recruit". ?????

#2,473      
Need to land a DC who can recruit, teach, and run proper schemes. Sooner the better, but Lovie will probably have to wait until after Jan 1.

#2,475      
I think Cumby, with his speed, lines up in the slot once in a while. We need Beason in the secondary. Though some of our issues there are youth. We need more LB'ers and another safety or two, bad. Besides Bennett Williams getting canned, we are still the only one listed as warm for his brother. But...

Cumby has shown some good things as a slot receiver in camps. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in this position

Status
Not open for further replies.