Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,601      

MoCoMdIllini

Montgomery County, Maryland
Hope we get this kid and he plays nickel. Then we can call him the "Essissima Bandit!"

I know....bad attempt at humor and most too young to have any idea to what I was trying to refer. :cautious:

I read it in Don Pardo's voice, so I see you.

#1,602      
Tarique has offers from Mizzou, Mississippi State, and Arkansas but they were all awhile ago.

I wonder why he fell off their radar and why nobody else came after him until now.

Anybody with info?
Sr. year team was 0-10. All I got.

#1,611      

South Farms

near Ogden & Rt 83
yea, we might not have room for him

you really cant believe he would turn down a B1G school for a school in Conf USA

#1,612      

FT35

Naperville
I guess we backed off idk

That's what Jeremy Werner just said on his show.

We are projected to have 10 Offensive Linemen on scholarship this fall.

We are projected to have 18 Defensive Linemen on scholarship this fall.

There must be someone else out there they are targeting or they are planning on flipping a few guys to the other side of the ball.

#1,613      
yea, we might not have room for him

you really cant believe he would turn down a B1G school for a school in Conf USA

Maybe. It could be about playing time. He will likely see the field earlier at utsa. It could be about being a priority. Both of those are reasons to accept an offer at a lower tier

#1,614      

Dren1

Glenview, IL

There must be someone else out there they are targeting or they are planning on flipping a few guys to the other side of the ball.
Perhaps William Rogers, the OL from Georgia, is still a possibility. 247 lists South Carolina as his favorite, however.

#1,615      

He came for an official visit, so they must have wanted him before the visit. Speculating, but maybe was not a good fit chemistry wise during the visit????

#1,617      
Not sure whom they are targeting or who is still out there. Not much quality OL left.

Status
Not open for further replies.