Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhuml32

Cincinnati, OH
AJ Henning got a Bama offer yesterday

Deleted member 654622

D
I agree with you, I think it helps by showing other top guys that they aren't going to be on an island without help
100% Agree with both of you. At this point without any wins to go with the top end talent we brought in last year, another stud from STL has to help prove the program is on the way up to others

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
While I love the CBs coming our way, I’m still not sure we get Mookie. I do love the fact that he came on a visit here and the staff was able to really sell their vision.

It would be really nice if he just closed everything up and commited to us today. =D

Last edited:
While I love the CBs coming our way, I’m still not sure we get Mookie. I do love the fact that he came on a visit here and the staff was able to really sell their vision.

It would be really nice if he just closed everything up and commited to us today. =D
Nothing is ever 100% certain until signing day, but I was told by staff that they believe he'll be suiting up in Illini Orange & Blue. Their lips to God's ears, am I right?

Deleted member 654622

D

I would not be shocked if he and Zeriah wanted to see what we look like on the field this year first. But at the same time, there is that extra dap for being the first to commit. It is funny that Marquez can tell Zeriah about the benefits and Isaiah tell Mookie not to miss out.

mhuml32

Cincinnati, OH
A commitment from Mookie would give Illinois the highest-ranked B1G recruit not committed to Ohio State.

Until they dropped his ranking of course. =P

In all fairness, although it seems most rankings for higher level players decrease if they commit to Illinois, several players have seen huge increases, most of them happen to be unknown. At the end of the day, the recruiting sites are just for the fans and are meaningless.

Chambana13

Charleston, IL
Status
Not open for further replies.