Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t worry, Miles is killing it on the recruiting trail.

1560182392183.png

Reactions: IlliniCaboose, SixthandWhite, Illini_matt and 3 others
Made it through a huge recruiting weekend with 0 commits.

Only gonna focus on this sentence. Going off the past with this staff we’ve had commitments come after the big weekends, not necessarily during the big weekends. Usually there’s some leaks sure, but our staff has shown over and over that recruiting is a marathon with them.

Reactions: KevinC and SouthFLILLINI
Elmhurst
It's a joke that McCoy is unrated. Kinda similar to Coleman's initial ranking. The film doesn't lie.

Reactions: Dren1, Fighter of the Nightman, Illinisouthside and 1 other person
Is the "Please respect my decision" sentiment directed at other programs' recruiting efforts? Or just haterz in general?

Well with the mookie to Illinois thing. Rivals wrote an article about the change of Illinois landing mookie cooper. The rivals guy said he thinks mookie cooper want to got to Illinois but he gonna wait to wacth the season first

Reactions: illiniswish09
I heard mookie is down to two schools in his top 5.. one is the only school that matters and the other is miami... let's get it...
#comehomemookie
#bealegend

Reactions: Deleted member 633632, KevinC and SouthFLILLINI
I heard mookie is down to two schools in his top 5.. one is the only school that matters and the other is miami... let's get it...
#comehomemookie
#bealegend
Miami???? Someone should point out all the negativity going on with that program to him

Reactions: KevinC
Status
Not open for further replies.