Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind I found his ranking on scout...
Hes a 3 star o.t. and ranked the 32nd best player in north Carolina..
Not to shabby
Honestly, for OLine, this is a great get. Oline need time to develop and, to a large extent, it’s a crap shoot on how their speed, conditioning and size develop. Generally speaking if they grow and work, they will be able To contribute. From what I hear, he is capable for contributing early if needed.

Seemed like a Beckman/Cubit reach. But he's #787 on 247 (3 star), which is actually pretty good. Projecting offensive lineman is the biggest crapshoot. Maybe he's a bit of a sleeper. Lord knows we need OL. Can't teach size. This appears to be a much better get than I initially thought.
I trust our coach’s when it comes to crapshoots/sleepers... Well only if they can keep them around for more than a year

It’s a pretty good get. McClain really likes this kid.
I trust Rod Smith's opinion on McClain. But I am very interested to see what the Oline looks like under him this year. They are primed to take a step forward with maturity and experience. But getting some "evidence" of what McClain can do for an Olineman I suspect would give him a boost. From what I can tell, the dude works recruiting hard

Status
Not open for further replies.