Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Admin
Welcome to the Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

2020 Illini Football Commits:

OL Marcus Harper committed to Illinois on April 7th 2019, decommitted on April 28th 2019
1) RB Reggie Love commits to Illinois (April 7th, 2019)
2) WR Jadon Thompson commits to Illinois (April 8th, 2019)
3) DT Quinton McCoy commits to Illinois (June 10th, 2019)
4) OL Phifer Griffin commits to Illinois (July 21st, 2019)
5) QB CJ Dixon commits to Illinois (July 26th, 2019)
6) OL Kevin Tyler commits to Illinois (July 28th, 2019)
7) OL Blaise Sparks commits to Illinois (July 31st, 2019)

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Cory Patterson and three of the best players in Trinity Catholic history are in Champaign. #Illini hosting electric Texas commit Mookie Cooper for a visit. Illinois commits Shammond Cooper and Isaiah Williams also made the trip. Program-changing talent.
https://twitter.com/isaac_trotter2/

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
Chances on flipping Mookie? Anyone have any wild speculations or actual concrete information? Both are welcomed.

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
Much more telling was a tweet he had yesterday about not wanting "fake love". When comparing Texas and Illinois (CPatt and company), you have to think Texas falls under the fake love category. Right?
I saw that too, but high schoolers have a lot of stuff going on in their life. They're not always talking about football. :)

Deleted member 654622

D
I saw that too, but high schoolers have a lot of stuff going on in their life. They're not always talking about football. :)
That 100% went through my head as well. But considering this was just after the IL visit and the profile pic change, it makes a lot of sense to me.

And let's all be honest, if he wanted to commit to IL, he can do that up to the actual signing day. Texas, he better get his seat right now....he can give that up later.

Mookie........... :censored:
1552055845662.png

Status
Not open for further replies.