Deleted member 654622

D
I love the west coast. It’s the way people and life is out west
tenor.gif

FT35

Naperville

FT35

Naperville
How many visits is this for Harper? Good sign for his recruitment.

Marcus visited back in February with Kevo, Quadre and Josh Baker:

Marcus started getting a lot of offers back in February and just released a Top 12 so I don't think he'll be committing anywhere anytime soon. Same with Kevo who just started playing football last year. Both are must gets for this class.

Jadon Thompson is visiting this weekend as well according to his profile timeline. This would be at least his second visit here. He visited with Moore and Henning back in January.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jadon-Thompson-46048615/

It sounds like most of our top targets will be on campus Sat. If the staff makes a strong push and with MB & IW visiting, we may get the class of '20 started. There are whispers:ms:

It sounds like most of our top targets will be on campus Sat. If the staff makes a strong push and with MB & IW visiting, we may get the class of '20 started. There are whispers:ms:
Should be 20+ kids here this weekend. Staff is going to push for a couple of those kids to commit. Might not be during the visit but soon after.

It was just an April Fool's Day joke, shocking almost no one. He says his five official visits will be to his Top 5 schools which I'm guessing we're in.

Am I the only one that is worried this kid might be calling himself the "humble beast" but isn't so humble? Michigan already dropped him (do we even know why?), and just with the way he acts on social media, I don't know if his talent will overcome his attitude. I don't know him personally, and I know that is what social media has done to adults as well, but just a talking point.

Deleted member 29907

D
Am I the only one that is worried this kid might be calling himself the "humble beast" but isn't so humble? Michigan already dropped him (do we even know why?), and just with the way he acts on social media, I don't know if his talent will overcome his attitude. I don't know him personally, and I know that is what social media has done to adults as well, but just a talking point.
At this point we'll settle for the "beast" part...

it base off a rapper album he like

Status
Not open for further replies.