Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

illini80

Forgottonia
It appears Fink has not graduated yet, but should before the summer is over. Would the staff still take him if he is not available until August?

Deleted member 654622

D
It appears Fink has not graduated yet, but should before the summer is over. Would the staff still take him if he is not available until August?
If he ends up being the only grad transfer option, I would say yes

FT35

Naperville
Check out @eliteamsports’s Tweet:
Also Reggie Love was the RB MVP

Congratulations to Reggie. I know he got injured at The Opening Regional in April so it's good to see him back and healthy.

Joe Moore of Cardinal Ritter was the DL MVP. His dad played at Missouri and also played for the Bears.

Antonio Johnson and Mookie Cooper got invites to the Rivals Challenge. Antonio looks like he could challenge Henning as the #1 player in Illinois in the Class of 2020.

Last edited:

Deleted member 654622

D
Congratulations to Reggie. I know he got injured at The Opening Regional in April so it's good to see him back and healthy.

Joe Moore of Cardinal Ritter was the DL MVP. His dad played at Missouri and also played for the Bears.

Antonio Johnson and Mookie Cooper got invites to the Rivals Challenge. Antonio looks like he could challenge Henning as the #1 player in Illinois in the Class of 2020.

Man I really want Antonio Johnson on this team!

Wishing young Zeriah the best at Oregon St. Hoping that he had some insight into the plans of the other WR studs coming on board being too much competition.

Zeriah Beason to oregon state

Works for me. Other team I root for is Oregon St., so now each of my teams has a Beason. Actually a productive recruiting weekend for the Beavers last weekend as they also signed a QB that was visiting at the same time as Zeriah.

Works for me. Other team I root for is Oregon St., so now each of my teams has a Beason. Actually a productive recruiting weekend for the Beavers last weekend as they also signed a QB that was visiting at the same time as Zeriah.
Poor guy. Who do you think would win if they played this upcoming season?

Poor guy. Who do you think would win if they played this upcoming season?

Well I'm guessing it would be a high scoring game given that I believe they both gave up more than 400 points last year. But I think Illinois will probably have the better D this year. Beavs probably have a better QB. Both have good running games. I'd likely pick the Illini because they are further along in their rebuild. Beavers did get 5 transfers (3 from Neb. and one each from OK and AZ), but not sure other than a grad transfer O-lineman from Arizona who will be eligible this year.

If the two teams combined end up with more wins than Alabama this season, it will be a good year.

Not often we lose a recruit to a worse football program
Sounds like what Georgia fans said when Luke Ford transferred.....it happens and sometimes fit from a culture or style of play is a decision factor. So good for him...good for us in getting some of these top talents that chose our worse football program than some others! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.