Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,102      

Deleted member 631370

D
Miami???? Someone should point out all the negativity going on with that program to him

Manny Diaz has actually done a pretty solid job reversing a lot of that churn and negativity. Right now, he's got the #5 recruiting class in the nation for 2020 -- not bad considering how crazy things were at the tail end of the Richt era.

#1,110      

Deleted member 631370

D
#1,114      
#1,118      

Deleted member 649710

D
He committed to Mizzou early this morning.
Didn't he post just 24 hours ago that he will be visiting Champaign this weekend? Then he goes and commits to Mizzou? Kids these days.

#1,120      
I'm still trying to figure out why Ric Flair was dancing and we still haven't heard anything yet?? #Littyville 🌞🌡😎

#1,122      

Deleted member 654622

D
He committed to Mizzou early this morning.
on the Werner show this morning, he said (I am summarizing and saying it without kid gloves) He not only can't get accepted to IL, he is probably going to have to go to JUCO before he goes to any Div I program.

#1,124      

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL

Mookie... time to commit, dude.

giphy.gif

#1,125      
Mookie... time to commit, dude.

giphy.gif
Simple question. Who would he be doing this for, you or himself? There is a lot to recruiting and, making a decision in a rush is not a good way to do things. All schools tell you what a great school they are and how badly they need you. I actually leaned towards Stanford before I picked Illinois. It was a really close decision but, Illinois won out simply because I didn't like Stanford's dingy red tops when I went to visit. They actually changed the color the next year, lol. Still red but, not the dingy red. I am hopeful that he picks the school that is the best fit for his desires. I would love for U of I to get the kids that they are going after but, at that age, they do not need to be rushed into a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.