Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,177      
HoF name, if there ever was one. lol
Yup, could set us off on a ridiculous pun run. Since it's not a volleyball recruit, I'm just changing the subject.
Who's our next commit? Can we some of our favorites on OV's here that starting up the OV's elsewhere like Arinze & JStJ?
And dang, Lukas Van Ness with 5 immediate 247 CBs for Iowa.

#1,178      
Yup, could set us off on a ridiculous pun run. Since it's not a volleyball recruit, I'm just changing the subject.
Who's our next commit? Can we some of our favorites on OV's here that starting up the OV's elsewhere like Arinze & JStJ?
I would probably say a new offer type of guy

#1,179      

The word is Singleton will be deciding very soon! He is a big in-state target, that the staff loves. He is visiting Iowa St this weekend.
And yes Van Ness looks likely headed to Iowa. On the positive side, this can only help us with Joe Moore. Iowa is filling up with DE's

#1,187      
Isn't Mookie on an OV to USC? Hopefully just running recon mission for future transfers. An awful fear would be that we traded future rights to Mookie in exchange for current 3 USC transfers. But there's no trading in college, right? Not even backscratching.

440....give us hope.

#1,189      
Isn't Mookie on an OV to USC? Hopefully just running recon mission for future transfers. An awful fear would be that we traded future rights to Mookie in exchange for current 3 USC transfers. But there's no trading in college, right? Not even backscratching.

440....give us hope.
If you got asked to come to SoCal for free wouldn’t you take them up on that offer? For some reason I’m not all that worried about Mookie just got a good feeling about it.

#1,190      
From a conversation that was had they said i.w. is pushing very hard for mookie to just go ahead and tell everyone...
Basically he said mookie is down to a final two but hasn't announced it yet.
His final to are supposedly The U.. and THE UOFI...
What was said was this..
"I am pretty confident he has already made up is mind, he loves the family type atmosphere that is being created here.. He feels like when he is here he is home...
He wants to be a part of something special and a part of the culture that has been built here and is still being built..."
Also said his family absolutely loves the fact that we are very family oriented and they would be able to watch mookies every home game...
When asked this question: " what do you think the chances of illini coaching staff flipping mookie are"?
The reply was, " It isnt just the coaching staff that are getting him to come here, it is The Family, we bleed orange and blue, multiple brothers text mookie everyday just to see how he is doing, sure we ask him are you ready to tell everyone yet? Just do it.. tell them.."
When asked " if you could put a percentage or number on him coming here, what would it be"?
Reply was " I am sure he knows without a doubt where he wants to play, if I had to put a number on it I would say 90 percent, maybe 95 percent.. mookie is a Mommas boy and his mom loves Lovie.. "
He also said this.." I texted mookie Thursday and asked are you ready yet"?
He said mookies reply was " sooner than you think #Illgang"
So it sounds like good things may be coming soon... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#1,191      

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
From a conversation that was had they said i.w. is pushing very hard for mookie to just go ahead and tell everyone...
What was said was this..
"I am pretty confident he has already made up is mind, he loves the family type atmosphere that is being created here.. He feels like when he is here he is home...
He wants to be a part of something special and a part of the culture that has been built here and is still being built..."
Also said his family absolutely loves the fact that we are very family oriented and they would be able to watch mookies every home game...
When asked this question: " what do you think the chances of illini coaching staff flipping mookie are"?
The reply was, " It isnt just the coaching staff that are getting him to come here, it is The Family, we bleed orange and blue, multiple brothers text mookie everyday just to see how he is doing, sure we ask him are you ready to tell everyone yet? Just do it.. tell them.."
When asked " if you could put a percentage or number on him coming here, what would it be"?
Reply was " I am sure he knows without a doubt where he wants to play, if I had to put a number on it I would say 90 percent, maybe 95 percent.. mookie is a Mommas boy and his mom loves Lovie.. "

Yeah, that would be good. Thanks for sharing.

#1,193      
What was said was this..
Mookies mom and Cory have been friends for a long time as well. Mookie doesn’t like to feel pushed into a decision though.

#1,194      
Why would USC invite Mookie? He would end up in UC anyways.

Silly.

Anyways hope Mookie enjoys the trip.
Probably because they are still upset about losing 3 transfers to the u of I so as kind of a screw you to Illinois they're trying to get him to come play there.. my feeling is that they have an ulterior motive though.. and btw the whole trade mookie for 3 transfers not a chance lovie would or rod would think of engaging in that type of game..
Plus we would rather have mookie than 3 transfers for two years..
Just saying mookie for 4? Or three transfers for 2?
Not knocking the transfers at all I love everyone of them.. but not a chance.

#1,195      

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Jalen St. John had a Miznoz OV this weekend. Lotta good vibez from the Miznoz Rivals guys. Fake news or should I break out my beads?

Status
Not open for further replies.