Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you there. But, does the staff with such limited numbers and clear needs not at RB, take another?

Deleted member 654622

D
Trinity Head football coach just got fired...
I don't know the whispers of the Mookie situation at all. Wonder if they are related?

Deleted member 654622

D
Terry Hawthorne for coach.
LOL
I think I like him in that East St. Louis program. Especially since the HC has publicly backed Lovie. Which is huge step for us. If Lovie goes, we need to try and keep that relationship on good terms

Deleted member 649710

D
Key is the ultimate "project" - a big bodied basketball player who reports indicate just switched to football this season. There is no tape on him because apparently he has played only three games of H.S. football. If the Google machine is correct, it also appears that the kid is at his third HS in four years (Leo-->Kenwood-->Morgan Park). Color me highly, highly skeptical. And also quite concerned, if this is the type of flyer we burn a ride on in a small class.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 654622

D
Key is the ultimate "project" - a big bodied basketball player who reports indicate just switched to football this season. There is no tape on him because apparently he has played only three games of H.S. football. Why would we extend a ride to a kid like this? Color me highly, highly skeptical.
Does this not fit in with others we have already brought in to the program? Lou Dorsey is the first to come to mind

Deleted member 649710

D
No, it does not. The kid has played three games of football. Three. Only one of which against a decent team (Providence Catholic, who stomped Morgan Park). This kid must have NFL level athleticism, because why else would you offer a kid who has played for less than two months? Who on staff has even seen this kid play? They all were in Connecticut in the weekend MP played PC.

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
This kid must have NFL level athleticism, because why else would you offer a kid who has played for less than two months? Who on staff has even seen this kid play? They all were in Connecticut in the weekend MP played PC.

The tape don't lie, brah!

Status
Not open for further replies.