Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neidermeyer

Faber College
Who is this kid? Looks like he chimed in for the Illini.

Tilor Harris | 3

🌟

SDE |

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
-Probably fully out on Lawaun Powell and Kyan Graham. The original thought was we might take Powell with the indirect hope of making an in-road with East but that doesn't seem to be the play anymore
Really disappointing that between Sunkett's public support of Lovie/Illinois, Terry Hawthorne, and Cory Patterson we don't seem to be a player for anyone at ESL.

Deleted member 654622

D
Really disappointing that between Sunkett's public support of Lovie/Illinois, Terry Hawthorne, and Cory Patterson we don't seem to be a player for anyone at ESL.
They still have a ton of talent in the pipeline and will continue to produce players. Once ILL shows they can be more than a doormat, we will be a realistic landing spot

Deleted member 654622

D
All this talk about Mookie being a possible/not possible flip, I wonder when/if the staff moves on from him. We had three major targets for the slot at the beginning of the year, including Mookie. All ended up committed elsewhere. Does having Frenchie stop us from going after the other two? I was surprised to see AJ was Michigan's top rated recruit. With the Harbaugh uncertainty going around the media, and Purdue looking like dog ish, would we have a chance with the other two if we can make a bowl?
I also think Notre Dame was really high on AJ's list. They are not looking that good after the Michigan beat down

All this talk about Mookie being a possible/not possible flip, I wonder when/if the staff moves on from him. We had three major targets for the slot at the beginning of the year, including Mookie. All ended up committed elsewhere. Does having Frenchie stop us from going after the other two? I was surprised to see AJ was Michigan's top rated recruit. With the Harbaugh uncertainty going around the media, and Purdue looking like dog ish, would we have a chance with the other two if we can make a bowl?
I also think Notre Dame was really high on AJ's list. They are not looking that good after the Michigan beat down
What talk? Mookie ain't flipping.

Deleted member 654622

D
What talk? Mookie ain't flipping.
A poster brought up the odds of Mookie flipping and how he is just now finding out the competition will be tough for playing time, it was shot down by Twangers. That talk, got me thinking about our other options for the slot. Where we were, what we have now, wondering if the coaching staff is content with Frenchie as the only slot type of WR

Status
Not open for further replies.