Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know who all was in yesterday for the game? Also does anyone know if a.j. henning really was there.?

He wasn’t listed as a visitor.
Yea but the information was the kid was a Michigan comit who did not want his visit public from what I gathered... just didnt know if anyone had anymore insight on who the Michigan comit was who was yo be visiting yesterday..

Doyle again? Nice.
I think we are moving up to the top of his top 3 f.. He seems rather interested in lovie and the illini.. something special is brewing at the beloved!
Really hoping we can snag this kid he would be an amazing get for us...
All I know is the more we win the better shot we have at these caliber if recruits..

How ironic and sweet would it be if we went bowling and wound up bowling against USC?
I would love to see the transfer recruits beating down their previous school....

My brother teaches at Lutheran North and says he talks to Antonio every day at lunch about Illinois. He tells me that Antonio does really like all the Illini coaches.

But, I would assume if someone were talking to him about Mizzou, he’d probably say hemlines their coaches too.

FT35

Naperville
Same high school as Edwin Carter

He was also here for the spring game back in April so this will be his second visit to campus.

I'm guessing we're recruiting him as a Safety.

Best problem in the world to have but we’re gonna have to start making some tough recruiting decisions. This isn’t 2021, we don’t have 27 spots to fill.

FT35

Naperville
Aj did vist via his dad Twitter

His sister goes to Illinois so I don't know if this visit means a whole lot.

AJ's been on campus so many times. We offered him after he camped with us back in June of 2017.

I'm guessing the only chance we have of flipping him is if Harbaugh gets fired.

Deleted member 654622

D
Anybody know who all was in yesterday for the game? Also does anyone know if a.j. henning really was there.?
I looked and I did not see a kid wearing Michigan attire in the stands where the recruits sit.

Not that I want to rile anyone up with unrealistic expectations but if we get the defensive kids we’re in on now through to signing day, come 2021, we have the talent to be among the best defensive units in the nation. No exaggeration, no hyperbole.

We have to sign em first.

Status
Not open for further replies.