Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,451      
CD006702-59EF-4C69-907B-32E7A9CF4F90.png

One can dream!

#1,458      
Spann probably, could also be Derek Bermudez. Jalen Mayala and Shontrail Key could be possible also.

0440 would know better than I would but I really don't think we're in on Key. Guy I know who works the tip of that area made it seem like he had another offer he was going to take, don't know from who. That was a few weeks back, however.

#1,460      
0440 would know better than I would but I really don't think we're in on Key. Guy I know who works the tip of that area made it seem like he had another offer he was going to take, don't know from who. That was a few weeks back, however.
Don't think Bermudez or Key is gonna happen.

#1,461      
Don't think Bermudez or Key is gonna happen.

Thats interesting since we were first on Key. But yeah assumed Bermudez is gone, just wishful thinking about our safety depth, he could possibly start as a freshman.

#1,462      
Bermudez would still make a better CB but that's a different conversation for a different time.

The names I'm hearing lately are wild, heard another one this morning. These are kids that Illinois should not be in on. 6 wins could not have been more crucial.

#1,463      
Bermudez would still make a better CB but that's a different conversation for a different time.

The names I'm hearing lately are wild, heard another one this morning. These are kids that Illinois should not be in on. 6 wins could not have been more crucial.

'20 class?

#1,464      

Haha, why do you gotta tease us like that?

#1,470      
Calling it now, we are flipping Bryan Bresee. :LOL:

LOL, not quite that good. The day we beat Venables for a kid is the day all hell breaks loose here.

This kid may not be a household name to most but he's big.

#1,471      
Not sure if he graduates in time to play next year but Jamyest Williams (transfer from South Carolina) would be a huge boost to the safety group.

#1,472      
LOL, not quite that good. The day we beat Venables for a kid is the day all hell breaks loose here.

This kid may not be a household name to most but he's big.

Killing my dreams Twangers. We got Martez Wilson and Regis Benn, we can do it again!

#1,473      
Spann is all but committed just a quiet kid.

Spann is interesting. He has height, what looks to be a good arm and runs the RPO well. It looks like he is fast but, not quick. ST. Pete Lakewood lost 1 game this year to Booker T Washington in the playoffs. Pretty good team.

#1,474      
Spann is interesting. He has height, what looks to be a good arm and runs the RPO well. It looks like he is fast but, not quick. ST. Pete Lakewood lost 1 game this year to Booker T Washington in the playoffs. Pretty good team.

Terrible mechanics though. He needs a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.