Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,501      

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
tenor.gif

#1,506      
Everyone knows I'm pretty open here but the names I have can't be shared. There are large scale developments behind the scenes and it's not anything guys in the industry want out there yet. I can't say more than that.

Just know that there's a going on and it's all big.

Very intriguing. Guess we will just have to wait and see who makes it to campus over next few weeks. Been following football recruiting pretty closely for over 20 years now and always a ton of hype going into these official visit weekends - always lots of last minute changes, no shows etc... Always loved the story of Kraig Appleton from ESTL showing up to his OV blazed out of his mind.

#1,510      

Deleted member 654622

D
Ok so my mind is made up now. Going to be telling all these top names that the B1G West is ripe for the taking. We can be in the B1G champ game every year if we can get some of this SEC talent to come to IL. We are going to have some monster event like Avengers End Game where we sign at least 5 kids that were out of our league earlier this year. Possibly at an All American All Star game that is Nationally televised. We will get some really good ESPN coverage as a result. Thus attracting more higher end talent for next year and the rest is history. Move over Nick Saban, the White Beard is taking over

#1,511      

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Ok so my mind is made up now. Going to be telling all these top names that the B1G West is ripe for the taking. We can be in the B1G champ game every year if we can get some of this SEC talent to come to IL. We are going to have some monster event like Avengers End Game where we sign at least 5 kids that were out of our league earlier this year. Possibly at an All American All Star game that is Nationally televised. We will get some really good ESPN coverage as a result. Thus attracting more higher end talent for next year and the rest is history. Move over Nick Saban, the White Beard is taking over

source.gif

#1,513      
Very intriguing. Guess we will just have to wait and see who makes it to campus over next few weeks. Been following football recruiting pretty closely for over 20 years now and always a ton of hype going into these official visit weekends - always lots of last minute changes, no shows etc... Always loved the story of Kraig Appleton from ESTL showing up to his OV blazed out of his mind.

HAHA! I haven’t heard that Kraig Appleton story before.

#1,519      
Everyone knows I'm pretty open here but the names I have can't be shared. There are large scale developments behind the scenes and it's not anything guys in the industry want out there yet. I can't say more than that.

Just know that there's a going on and it's all big.

Can't Wait! (Yes I can.)

Status
Not open for further replies.