Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,677      
Didn't have a strong year at Hutch. He got passed at CB and moved to safety where he didn't have great numbers.

He didn't get passed at CB from what I'm told, they just moved him. He actually signed there as a safety and then they moved him outside, which is where he belongs.

#1,678      
I've not gotten much more than a vague response but have been working on trying to find out why Tennessee has backed off the kid, because that is the situation here. They dropped him, not the other way around.

#1,679      
Not sure I'd seen this yet, but 247 showing Antonio Doyle has a commitment date set for 12/17. Crossing fingers for 6 or 7 days.

#1,681      

Deleted member 654622

D
raw

#1,685      
Be interesting to see how this compares to other highly hyped recruiting weekends

#1,688      
A kid that verbaled to us with not be signing. It’s a tough loss but the efforts are still strong here. This class is going to fill out nicely.

#1,690      
So basically, your typical recruiting happenings. Build it up, doesn't pan out, move on or build it up, pans out and celebrate. Makes for a good drama/comedy.

#1,693      
My call on Antonio Johnson is correct, my call on Antonio Doyle is wrong. They’re both going to sign elsewhere.

#1,700      
He’s was a part of that, yes. The other part(s) are still in play.

This is hits me due to everything surrounding his situation but we’ve still got good things happening.
Considering how things were trending a few months ago, we should just be happy the whole thing didn't implode

Status
Not open for further replies.