Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,784      
With all due respect, Cooper wasnt on your watchlist Twangers, but his name was heavily being floated around at the Iowa game in the Suite I was a few weeks back.... 👀

Hence the phrase “I’m not sure”.

Clearly we’re eying more kids that direction. I’m simply telling you that none of them are overly attractive minus 2 specific names.

#1,787      
Anyone think it’s crazy how Denver warren went from a top prospect to basically no-recruited in one year? Not saying we should go for him just thought it was weird.

#1,788      
Anyone think it’s crazy how Denver warren went from a top prospect to basically no-recruited in one year? Not saying we should go for him just thought it was weird.

Last year I was saying how bothered I was by the whole “humble beast” moniker and got some flack for it. I just never got a good vibe, but I feel bad for the kid that he doesn’t realize the potential he has.

#1,789      

Deleted member 654622

D
With all due respect, Cooper wasnt on your watchlist Twangers, but his name was heavily being floated around at the Iowa game in the Suite I was a few weeks back.... 👀
I gotta get me in one of those suites! You know, to relay recruiting news

#1,790      
Steve Wiltfong just gave Wesley Bailey a CB to Minnesota.

#1,799      
Yeah. I never can figure out whether to wash them with the darks or the lights. If anyone hears anything let me know.
Well, here is how I do it.... Everything goes together and gets washed in Cold water.... If you have anything brightly colored, make sure you take it out the second the spin cycle is done so it doesn't bleed. Doing it this way I've only managed to convert a handful of nicer shirts into work shirts, which has saved me from having to buy clothes to do yard work or cleaning the garage. So, the whole lemons/lemonade thing, lol.

This method has worked for me for 20+ years and still going strong.... Of course, I've been single all these 20+ years, but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with my laundering method.... :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.