Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cincinnati, OH
Not to give ya a heart attack but I’m now hearing we could be in line for another commit tomorrow..... on top of wisecarver and the commit today for coach Patterson. Wow what a week!

So Wisecarver is committing today, a different player (being recruited by Patterson) is also committing today, and then a possible third commitment is happening on Sunday?

Reactions: Illinois_2_AZ, Shief, chiefini and 1 other person
So Wisecarver is committing today, a different player (being recruited by Patterson) is also committing today, and then a possible third commitment is happening on Sunday?
This is what I heard last night/this morning from the same guy that told me about wisecarver a week ago and about the commit early today. He hasn’t been wrong yet.

Reactions: Illinois_2_AZ and chiefini
Westfield, IN
Verbals are sweet, but the LOI makes it official, sorta.

Reactions: SouthFLILLINI
Naperville
Our staff is going overboard with the GIFs this morning. This can't just be about Wisecarver. I hope this means Blackburn committed.

Last edited:

The twitter tea leaves make it sound like McClain and Patterson are getting recruits which would obviously most likely be Wisecarver and Blackburn

Reactions: Illinois_2_AZ
Biochem major. Not a whole lot of those on the roster.

Reactions: JimILL75
Wow! McConnell, Edwards and Wisecarver in the last 4 days-- I could get used to this!!!

Reactions: Dren1, JimILL75, FT35 and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.