Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Mr. Hightower. I look forward to seeing your first B1G touchdown!

Wow, I just read about the offers he had coming out of high school. He chose Miami over Alabama, Clemson and USC.

Deleted member 746648

D
Impressed with the outreach from the Miami fans on the twitters. I wish all fanbases were as supportive of outgoing transfers...yes, ours included.

If we were consistently getting ten 4* recruits a season I wouldn't mind seeing one go every once in awhile. People need to understand that these kids are just doing what they think is best for them though.

I heard a lineman from Brimfield signed last night, can that be confirmed?

He's going to be a PWO. He hasn't played football in a couple of years.

Coached against this kid in basketball the past two seasons. He owned us the first time and then we got him in foul trouble the second time ;)

Really athletic for his size, and great footwork. Surprised he didn't play football the past two seasons but then again their team only won maybe 2 or 3 games this past season so I can see why he wouldn't want to risk an injury.

Coached against this kid in basketball the past two seasons. He owned us the first time and then we got him in foul trouble the second time ;)

Really athletic for his size, and great footwork. Surprised he didn't play football the past two seasons but then again their team only won maybe 2 or 3 games this past season so I can see why he wouldn't want to risk an injury.
This is where we need to start getting lineman by walking and build our linemen like Wisconsin does this could be a good pickup for us!

Top Priority and highest ranked target we could have reasonably gotten, Travion Ford, heading to Mizzou.

Feels like a pretty low ceiling for this class unless some kids are going to come out of the woodwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.