Illinois Football Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illini92and96

Austin, TX
I'm going to sound stupid on this, but I don't care if Fleck is doing well. I am glad he is not our coach. If he continues to do well, he will leave. However, he seems like a very shady dude. He either needs to strike quick or this will eventually catch up. I would rather go 2-10 than 10-2 and deal with his shenanigans.
Uh, I'll take 10-2 with a dufuss coach :p

10.7 100 as a sophomore is really good especially when you consider track season was cut short everywhere so he never really hit his peak. He could be a 10.4/10.5 guy and then you’re talking about some pretty good speed.

Who knows about the 2022 recruit. He may grow and get faster. Watched his video and the competition wasn’t the best, but he knows how to run.

I'm going to sound stupid on this, but I don't care if Fleck is doing well. I am glad he is not our coach. If he continues to do well, he will leave. However, he seems like a very shady dude. He either needs to strike quick or this will eventually catch up. I would rather go 2-10 than 10-2 and deal with his shenanigans.
Yea, sign me up for 10-2 please.

Did you hit your head on something? I don’t care what the coach acts like if a school like us can go 10-2 without major recruiting violations.

Did you hit your head on something? I don’t care what the coach acts like if a school like us can go 10-2 without major recruiting violations.

Would you hire Joe Paterno with the Sandusky crap going on if it got you those ramifications? I am definitely not saying PJ Fleck is anywhere close to that, but geez, the dude is something. I can deal with many coaches that are not great PR. I feel like we will hear about Fleck in a not so great in a few years. I could be totally off, but just a feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.