Illinois Football Uniforms

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
+ googleplex for the KISS method of uniform designs. Keep it simple stupid.

It looks like a lot of teams are releasing Throwback sets this year in honor of "CFB150" (Wisconsin, NW, ND, and Cincy released some today I believe) Do you think this is something most teams will end up doing? and if so, will Illinois throw it back for a game this year?

It looks like a lot of teams are releasing Throwback sets this year in honor of "CFB150" (Wisconsin, NW, ND, and Cincy released some today I believe) Do you think this is something most teams will end up doing? and if so, will Illinois throw it back for a game this year?

Being a program with SO much tradition (even if it was followed by losing) and SO little going for us in recent times ... it would be appropriately Illinois to not partake in this at all. :p

"get off my lawn" look, there's a lot of reasons to hate Michigan State and their athletic programs. those new uniforms aren't one of them.
i only wish our uniforms were that nice!

Deleted member 654622

D
These are not remotely close to Oregon. They're right out of a Meijer.
You can get into all different levels of what is what. I say Oregon unis are big bright and loud, very non conventional. These fit that bill.

EDIwoUFXkActp4C

That decal application is embarrassing

Deleted member 29907

D
And honest to god at a 45 degree angle from where it should be. That ridge in the helmet should be going corner-to-corner across the decal.
Honestly we need to farm this work out to a third grade class - we'd get much better results.

Can we make this an Engineering School contest to see who can create the best "I Decal Sticker On'er Thingy"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 29907

D
I say we just get a 3D printer and print a new shell overlay for every game and I am quite alright with the Gearing Up gentleman pushing the buttons so that we're not losing jobs here gang. :)

Last edited by a moderator: