Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (April 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be my last/visit ever to this site. TCTORNADO made a JOKE about Christian Brown and now you idiots think we have a shot at him?... FULL STOP THAT SHIP HAS SAILED, IT WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN AND IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW. TC made a joke about what "insiders" were saying back when we supposedly had a chance. Jesus. You all are so dumb. Dan, please ban me so I can stop coming here

aka Flash Gordon, earthling
Planet Earth, when not battling Ming the Merciless
Wow. I thought the Christian Brown scenario sailed away a long time ago. I don't think we are the final choice, but that would be an epic turn of events over the last few months in landing Holyfield, Cockburn, and Brown! One can only hope!
Maybe we still have a shot at Christian Braun . . . isn't he down to Kansas and Missouri? :geek:

Winged Warrior
This may be my last/visit ever to this site. TCTORNADO made a JOKE about Christian Brown and now you idiots think we have a shot at him?... FULL STOP THAT SHIP HAS SAILED, IT WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN AND IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW. TC made a joke about what "insiders" were saying back when we supposedly had a chance. Jesus. You all are so dumb. Dan, please ban me so I can stop coming here
Have a Snickers.
User name checks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.