Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (April 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illinois players who were Indiana preps are few and far between. Would love to land this kid.

Illinois players who were Indiana preps are few and far between. Would love to land this kid.

We will be in it until the very end. Gentry has been busting his tail recruiting this kid. :shield:

We were going to get an OV, but with this whole situation obviously things changed. I have been told he will make an OV here before committing.

ILL, Xavier, NW, Michigan State, and Maryland are on him the hardest right now. He has visited all of those either UV or OV.

We will be in it until the very end. Gentry has been busting his tail recruiting this kid. :shield:

We were going to get an OV, but with this whole situation obviously things changed. I have been told he will make an OV here before committing on the spot.

ILL, Xavier, NW, Michigan State, and Maryland are on him the hardest right now. He has visited all of those either UV or OV.

FIFY. Can't wait for the eyewitness account of sighting at the OPH.

We were going to get an OV, but with this whole situation obviously things changed. I have been told he will make an OV here before committing.

Supposedly, Maryland has moved in a different direction.

Can’t remeber who posted it, but I remember reading Micawber Etienne was considering reclassifying to 2020. Any word on if that’s still on the table?

Can’t remeber who posted it, but I remember reading Micawber Etienne was considering reclassifying to 2020. Any word on if that’s still on the table?
along with that, there was another Canadian center as well that we were in on who also was considering that?

Status
Not open for further replies.