Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (April-June 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2,101      
Anyone going to the EBYL event in Hampton this weekend? Trying to make some of the games, would like to catch Fire and Meanstreets. Busy weekend, not sure I can pull it off. Not sure if Damonte is off his injury, would love to see him play PG. Also interested in catching J Smith and other prospects.

Regarding fluidity, anybody catch the NBA combine on ESPN yesterday? Self was recipient of several backhanded compliments. Chiek Diallo had a big game, impressive and then they noted how he rode the bench at Kansas. Were trying to explain why a talented player like him would ride the bench. Bragg also rode the bench, he would of received big time minutes at Illinois. With Diallo gone, you know Self is going to be looking for more bigs and so are several other programs. Maryland might be looking for a PG and are definately looking for bigs. I think MSU PF freshmen is gone, he has NBA PF size IMHO opinion and isn't coming back.

#2,114      

sacraig

The desert
Where is Lefty when you need him? Quick someone send out the hand signal!

http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/c...60331/Left-Hand-Logo-Black-Outline-300dpi.jpg

Darn it, I am at work and now you have me thinking about beer.

homer_simpson_beer.gif

#2,119      

Deleted member 29907

D
I know who was here Wednesday and what he was doing.

(I've been reading this board for a long time. My skills are impeccable.):thumb:

now if this were L'ville that would be '...who he was doing'...;)

#2,123      
Maybe Tilmon and his mom were checking out their new house that they'll be moving into...

#2,125      
So regarding Moore does that mean no visit?

If so we got played again.

Status
Not open for further replies.