Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (April-June 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2,130      

socalini

So Cali
ARFTSCWBOCS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having more trouble with this one.

A Real Free Throw Shooting Champion Will Be On Campus Saturday/Sunday

A Recruit From The State Champs Will Be On Campus Saturday/Sunday

All Relics From This Stupid Curse Will Be Over Come Saturday/Sunday

#2,134      

sacraig

The desert
ARFTSCWBOCS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All readers follow this stupid crap while being overly confused, sirs.

Savor every new tidbit, from real or mythical mates. You infer plenty. However, our news exists under several interesting new guises. Tomorrow a parrot awakes to a loud knock.

#2,135      

whovous

Washington, DC
From Tapatalk to loud knock - there is a certain euphony there.

#2,139      

Deleted member 533939

D
Is there any real recruiting news in the past 20 pages?

#2,145      
So regarding Moore does that mean no visit?

If so we got played again.

Just so there's no confusion, either he comes to us or he's getting money under the table and the Irvin's played us again. Got it.

It sure sssssssssucks being the only team in the country that plays by the rules.

#2,146      
Just so there's no confusion, either he comes to us or he's getting money under the table and the Irvin's played us again. Got it.

It sure sssssssssucks being the only team in the country that plays by the rules.

False, we just don't play that game as well as others.

#2,147      

Deleted member 10676

D

Pretty sure there's a little more grey area involved. Playing time, another pg in the class, Groce's future all may play into his decision. I'm a huge fan of CM's game and really hope he comes here but I can understand if he doesn't without going all nuclear on the Irvins or making claims about $.

#2,148      

Deleted member 10676

D
btw, for those watching Howard Pulley on EYBK Court 1 right now, Theo John is number 42 in the dark uni's - navy or black, can't really tell. HP game has just tipped off.

Also, no DaMonte with the Fire tonight. Read somewhere he had a big test to take tonight or this weekend. Fire is currently losing 15-9 to a huge E1T1 team on Court 5.

#2,149      
Having more trouble with this one.

A Real Free Throw Shooting Champion Will Be On Campus Saturday/Sunday

A Recruit From The State Champs Will Be On Campus Saturday/Sunday

All Relics From This Stupid Curse Will Be Over Come Saturday/Sunday
ok I'll take a stab...

A Redshirt Freshman Transfer Stud Center Will Be On Campus Saturday(sunday):huh::tsk:

#2,150      

Deleted member 10676

D
http://www.d1circuit.com/midseasonreport

EYBL mid-season reports mention a lot of kids we're recruiting and our one commit on the Nike circuit. Fire without Damonte lost again tonight by 15 and their mention of lack of size in this report really held true tonight. No size and except for Poole and Smith, not much talent for this level of play. Lot of 2 and 3 stars. The Albocevic kid from Downers Grove South started in place of DaMonte tonight and played most of the game. Looked like a junior high kid -- size-wise I mean; he's a pretty good player - against Each 1, Teach 1.

Eagles tip off in a minute on Court 5, Meanstreets vs Nike South Beach on Court 8. I've watched most of the Eagles games this spring but I always watch Verge when I get a chance so I'll have to switch around a bit online. Trent Frazier is number 22 for NSB for any of you watching them against Meanstreets.

Status
Not open for further replies.