Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (December 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatahack

St. Peters MO
Just finished watching ahmad bynum vs Isaiah barnes in the tournement Simeon won the game but it was a good one. Bynum was strong in the first half and non existent in the second half.. he finished with 22 points.
Barnes on the other hand holds an illini offer came out solid in the second half he finished with 27-5-5 he has a pure shot and can shoot the 3. Very athletic just needs a little time with fletch.. he has a ton of upside really hoping he comes to illini.

Thanks for the info....

Who cares. Whitney will at worst be an early second round pick. Who the hell actually thinks he will sit out a year and then come to Illinois? My god just stop it already.
I respect his choice in going to KY, but this lack of playing time is not isolated to him at KY or any blue blood university

Tacomallini

Washington State
Who cares. Whitney will at worst be an early second round pick. Who the hell actually thinks he will sit out a year and then come to Illinois? My god just stop it already.
Hard to read through all this ambiguity...so you think he’ll end up w the Illini?

Unless he knows he can get a waiver to play immediately why in God’s name would Whitney transfer?
I have no idea if he would transfer but i can tell you this. If you were slated for big time minutes then see yourself playing 10-2 minutes a game (his last 2 games) and there are a couple 6"6 guys (his size) coming next year, some players have been known to transfer under such conditions.

I have no idea if he would transfer but i can tell you this. If you were slated for big time minutes then see yourself playing 10-2 minutes a game (his last 2 games) and there are a couple 6"6 guys (his size) coming next year, some players have been known to transfer under such conditions.

Charles Matthews, Quade Green and Alex Legion endorse this post.

Deleted member 646108

D

Attachments

• D7949B78-D852-4CDE-AC1B-C052FFBBA9AD.png
    D7949B78-D852-4CDE-AC1B-C052FFBBA9AD.png
    416.7 KB · Views: 354

Deleted member 646108

D
Mundelein and Ebube play number one ranked Collinsville tonight at 7:30 pm in the Championship of the Prairie Farms Holiday Tournament. Current #1 vs current #7 in IL. Should be a packed house.
Collinsville 63 - Mundelein/Ebube 48

Status
Not open for further replies.