Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (January 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this, Deep Throat, back I think on Dec 18th football recruiting forum, nailed it concerning signees and transfers for the most part spot on. I hope he is as solid on BB recruiting, it would be glorious! DT you are the MAN! If you are right;)

Deleted member 633632

D
BTW, don't count out Whitney and stay close to your computer on Saturday, OK?

There's been rumblings about something for a few weeks now, on why he decided not to sign, and I'll believe it when I see it... So that's not funny TC!

Btw, I will say this regarding our staff... someone referred to a post i made earlier this week about Antigua and the word "grey"... Well the same could be said about another key former aau coach on our staff who knows how to do effectively recruit in these areas and types of recruitment ala why Jay Simpson told me with Chin & Orlando on staff there is NO REASON we shouldn't be getting top players.

And without Chin we aren't even in KW's top 5. Reason for hope imo. So Tifwiw.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's been rumblings about something for a few weeks now, on why he decided not to sign, and I'll believe it when I see it... So that's not funny TC!

Btw, I will say this regarding our staff... someone referred to a post i made earlier this week about Antigua and the word "grey"... Well the same could be said about another key former aau coach on our staff who knows how to do effectively recruit in these areas and types of recruitment ala why Jay Simpson told me with Chin & Orlando on staff there is NO REASON we shouldn't be getting top players.

Antigua and Chin are really good. If our head coach was a rock solid recruiter, we could do some major damage on the recruiting trail.

Kaden Archie is transferring from TCU...

Former top 100 player in last years class.

https://247sports.com/Player/Kaden-Archie-46035660/high-school-184444/
Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 8.01.13 PM.png

Is that the same as gray?

Exactly the response implied that he may not want to play here if Kofi was here...A) The point you made, B) the point I made both apply, either way one probably would not affect the other.

Wouldn't Gordon be a mid-season transfer, so he could theoretically play during the big ten season next year? (Jan-March 2020)

How about we take Kofi, with Higgs and January for next year, then we add Gordon, Archie, and anyone else to the fray? Miller to follow as well, we all wouldn't care who was coaching probably with that kind of return to riches possibly?
If they're coming I want the staff that got em, but agree with the rest, do you think FB might be coming around? Then you understand BU needs a few years. We Lit!

So. Let me understand the situation.

Everyone, on the current team, transfers out and all these 4/5 stars sign up?

And Josh, I assume, extends BU? That has got to be a natural extension to the logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.