Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (January 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you are correct. I based my statement on old info. Still, ...

[B]Antwan january[/B]‏ @[B]antwanjanuary[/B]
FollowFollow @antwanjanuary
More
I LOVE IT HERE!
1f929.png
1f538.png
1f539.png

5:15 PM - 9 Jan 2019 from Champaign, IL

January loves the January weather who knew.

Deleted member 633632

D
Looking forward to hearing how this visit goes from the inside, not just what werner and them put out...

This is much more fun to read without all the negative feedback. I know some is deserved but don't miss it.

Deleted member 633632

D
Hearing that AJ's transcripts are looking better than initially expected and an excellerated course path is being advised and set in place to ensure that we get our California big man on campus! next fall!

Very, very positve feedback about the visit so far!! Let's hope it all works out in the long-run!! 🙏🏆

Retro62

North Bethesda, Maryland
I hope this also means he’s hearing positive things from TJ, like...”won’t be great when we play together next year”

illini80

Forgottonia
Hearing that AJ's transcripts are looking better than initially expected and an excellerated course path is being advised and set in place to ensure that we get our California big man on campus! next fall!

Very, very positve feedback about the visit so far!! Let's hope it all works out in the long-run!! 🙏🏆
Thanks for the information. I suppose the bad news here is he is likely to miss summer workouts and we all know how important they are in getting ready for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.