Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (January 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,351      

Deleted member 746094

D
Has Miller set any timetables on decisions?

After the season at some point...

Adam Miller? He is class of 2020 so it could be 12+ months before he decides. I would imagine he will be like Ayo and pick us early signing period if we are truly where he wants to be or if the blue bloods come calling this summer and offer he may wait until April. Either way I am assuming we will be in it until the end.

#1,352      
Worth noting that 6'5" Anthony Edwards (#4 ranked SG) started an official visit at Kentucky yesterday. I wonder if his recruitment has any barring on Whitney?

#1,353      

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
The explosion at the beginning of the video brought back some good Jack Crap memories. Can someone serve up the gif and make my day complete?

259fi48.gif

You're welcome.

#1,355      

UofIChE06

Pittsburgh
We need 6’5+ athletic wings that can score from 3 and get to the bucket and finish. They are out there as every team we have lost to this year(minus maybe Florida whatever U) has them on their roster.

Is that all? A surefire NBA star. 6'5" plus that can score at all three levels is hard to find

#1,356      

Deleted member 746094

D
Is that all? A surefire NBA star. 6'5" plus that can score at all three levels is hard to find

You don’t have to look that hard to find them and they don’t have to be “surefire NBA stars”. Michigan has four players and Iowa has three players that fit my exact description. Livers comes off the bench for UofM.

#1,360      

NBB1979

UIUCFAN1
Springfield, IL
I’m a big fan of Patterson. I’d take Whitney (obviously) and Brown (l don’t think Kofi is going anywhere, but this would solidify it) before him and that’s it.

#1,361      
I’m a big fan of Patterson. I’d take Whitney (obviously) and Brown (l don’t think Kofi is going anywhere, but this would solidify it) before him and that’s it.
I would take Patterson and Walker before Brown, but we can’t be picky. If we land any of these guys will be doing just fine. Then we could go all in on Miller. He’s what we thought we were getting with Smith

#1,363      
I would take Patterson and Walker before Brown, but we can’t be picky. If we land any of these guys will be doing just fine. Then we could go all in on Miller. He’s what we thought we were getting with Smith

Who is this Luke Sky that you speak of?

#1,374      
If we can land Brown and keep Ayo down on the farm next year, we can contend in the B1G.
I agree, we will have an easier non conference schedule to manage, and probably could go within 1or 2 games of .500 in the BIG with that roster. Still don’t think that we will be a tournament team but I could see us sitting on the bubble throughout the season.

#1,375      
I don’t know if we are still recruiting him, but Gerald Drumgoole made a big jump up to #107 in the 247sports composite.

We need an athletic 6-7" or more player that Brown, Shannon, or even Archie would have provided, not sure Drumgoole fits that criteria. What is he 6-4" max?

Status
Not open for further replies.