Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (January 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business is about to pick up ladies and gents

1580080876108.gif

He has not signed with Duke.
That would be my guess AJ flips to play with big bro since we have shown some promise and have some other young guns coming in.

How sweet would that be to take one from the Dookies!

I dont know if he signed or not but I hope your correct Indy n AZillini is incorrect.

Last edited:
He has not signed with Duke.
Informational, but of course, he can't. Would be a little interesting if Older Brother is serving out a suspension from Big Ten while his younger Brother is reconsidering. Could it have anything to do with relative strength of ACC vs the Big Ten, quality of the league players and coaches, national exposure that goes with? Duke's name is hard to beat.

If AJ Griffin hasnt signed then that makes the most sense to me. We are looking solid. We need to improve at the 3. We are playing great and his big brother is here and doing well. Mom n dad can watch them both together. That's my educated guess..

No matter, suggests that the kids are starting to pay attention. I hope BU means that this is his "Dream Job" and he can keep staff together as long as possible, then advance them to become a coaching "tree".

Status
Not open for further replies.