Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (January 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been sticking with the game threads over the last couple months, and stayed off during most of the off season - would anyone be able to give me a few names of 2021 recruits we are high on? Either pipe dreams or realistic possibilities? Need to catch up 🙏🏼

Jace Howard commits to UM.

"Jace Howard Is the son of former NBA standout Juwan Howard"

This should be painfully obvious to everyone on this board by now, but is it safe to say Adam Miller isn't going anywhere?

Michigan has how many commits now? ..Either way, I just firmly believe there will be no needed angst from him committing the day after signing day any longer, come April's Spring signing period!

He is Illini orange & blue through & through! 💯🔸🔹

Huff is a 2022.

Thank you! That's what I meant!

How many schollie's for 2022? I like Casey and I like the kid from Carolina who shoots lights out...

Is this a class we expect 4 or 5 spots from? I'm drawing blanks right now ... 🤦‍♂️

Is this a class we expect 4 or 5 spots from

Yes effectively by the start of that year we will have on board more than likely...Hawkins/Curbelo/Hamlin ("?), BBV (?), and that will be it as of now. Miller will be gone, so just them and whomever we get with 2-3 slots the year before.

With Curbelo and Miller coming in, why would we want someone that didn't want to come here... Hard pass for me.
Oh hi Lovie. The whole "you said no to me once, so Bye Felicia" POV makes no sense to me. These are 18 year old kids. Their situations and opinions change all the time. It's not like he spurned us for NW or Depaul. He got an offer from the Kentucky freakin Wildcats. I doubt it matters bc he probably won't want to sit for a year in order to transfer, but if the improbable happens we should all be ECSTATIC to have him.

Oh hi Lovie. The whole "you said no to me once, so Bye Felicia" POV makes no sense to me. These are 18 year old kids. Their situations and opinions change all the time. It's not like he spurned us for NW or Depaul. He got an offer from the Kentucky freakin Wildcats. I doubt it matters bc he probably won't want to sit for a year in order to transfer, but if the improbable happens we should all be ECSTATIC to have him.

I totally agree.

But, he has to stand in line. Play top notch D, dive for loose balls, be a regular guy.

McD all-american game roster for 2020
MCALG roster 2020.png

Adam miller didn't make the all american game. Dj steward and nimari burnett made it. nice to have a 2 illinois kid in the game but i thing adam could of made it over a guy like rj davis.

Presumably, if he were to decide to transfer here, that would mean he DOES want to come here. Maybe.

That's pretty deep. lol But still a "no thanks" in my opinion.
Right! We all have a point of view, and are entitled to it. I would still pass on him, but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.