Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (January-February 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the big visiting Illinois the other day???

Conditt and Shaw are about the same height, Shaw probably has 20 lbs on Conditt. Conditt is more athletic.

My fear with Conditt was always he's just too damn thin, and he doesn't have the frame that looks like he'll ever be big.

Shaw has a bigger frame, he looks like he could be pretty good size eventually. He's got a pretty nice stoke, moves well. I'm curious why no one is interested in him. That usually means his highlight vid is not typical of his play.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Conditt and Shaw are about the same height, Shaw probably has 20 lbs on Conditt. Conditt is more athletic.

My fear with Conditt was always he's just too damn thin, and he doesn't have the frame that looks like he'll ever be big.

Shaw has a bigger frame, he looks like he could be pretty good size eventually. He's got a pretty nice stoke, moves well. I'm curious why no one is interested in him. That usually means his highlight vid is not typical of his play.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He has only been playing ball literally I guess a few years organized, all other ball was street ball from what I have read.:chief:

Status
Not open for further replies.